16.9.10

So yeah, i have a blog that i actually wish to keep somewhat up to date...

and that my friends, is what i plan to do...
...even if i do have a tendency to make really tiny posts...

So yeah, During the past 2 weeks I've started to do things I wouldn't normally do...

Week 1 (5/09/10 until 11/09/10) was "Be insanely nice to people and not complain about how much nicer the world would be without complete idiots" 

... this wasn't actually as hard as i had imagined it would be... but i would assume that was because during the middle of the week i kinda couldn't go out due to lack of money...

Week 2 (12/09/10 until 18/09/10) is "Try a new food everyday, Extra points if you made that thing yourself" 

It's been quite surprising finding out that things I would normally not eat actually taste pretty good, not as good as i had hoped... and certainly not as filling... but that can be cured by eating more of it xD

I think for Week 3 I'll paint/draw something every day for a week...

No comments:

Post a Comment