24.1.11

Another Update on my life

Well, as I haven't been blogging recently I decided that I'd give everyone a small update on what's happening

1. I've Completed getting all the Ranma One-half Episodes and movies and am half way through season 7 of 9
2. I've Completed getting all of the Card Captor Sakura Episodes and movies and am on Episode 20
3. I'm 57% through getting all the 200 Episodes of Sailor Moon

And you can judge me all you like based on those three points because you're most likely correct, I have no life at the moment.

Although Yesterday I saw "the room" yesterday with a few friends and the day before that I was at another friends house party, that was pretty interesting...

I can safely say though, that "The room" is quite possibly THE MOST SHIT MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN! 
It even beats Pink Flamingos... and that was really horrible... if you don't believe me then go see both of them and tell me I'm wrong...
mmm, so, yeah... that's pretty much it...
on a side note, on the 27th I'm going to enrol in a bridge course to get into communicative media or something at UWS... hopefully I'll make it.. I would actually like to make something of my life and not become some overweight disgusting generic slob that works in a fast food restaurant and lives with his parents and anime figures that jacks off to them every night... although I'm pretty sure I'll die before something like that happens... you know... with the amazing track record that I have with the stupid things I do... e.g. playing frogger with traffic, drinking to excess, walking alone past midnight... the usual teenage shit you see and hear about on the news

(there was something here previously but it's not necessary at the moment)

No comments:

Post a Comment