28.5.11

The Hangover II

So, yesterday, out of the blue, I get a message asking if I'd like to see a film, the last time I saw a film was in 2010 when I was overseas in wales, I saw inception, it was rather interesting.

Anyway, the movie was pretty good, it was basically the same film all over again, with the exception of sparing us of the annoying introductions of people we already knew.

I'd say, if you haven't seen the first film before, and you're worried if you'll get the jokes of the second one or not without actually watching it, don't, because the only thing you won't understand are about two or three references, apart from that you're good.

IT'S OK GUIEZ, DON'T FREAK OUT!
JUST BREATHE!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard that it's relatively lame compared to the first. Just opinion though.

    ReplyDelete