24.9.11

Constant Drama 23 hours of the day 28 days a month

That's basically what my life feels like ever since I've been travelling forward in time by over exciting myself for everything, you know the saying "time flies when you're having fun" well that's basically what I've decided to do, create a forwards time machine in my head, absorbing all the tidbits that I need and forgetting the rest... unfortunately, doing this has caused a few issues...

1. You can't ever go backwards unless you remember enough...
2. When you do eventually go back you can't change anything because it's only in your head and
3. People who you tell will either think you're mental, stupid, both, either that or they won't believe you...

Be nice though, if you don't believe it, just smile and nod, it's rude to not believe a person who has stepped away from the sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment