29.12.11

Samsung Galaxy S2

On the 27th I got a new samsung galaxy s 2. It's a pretty cool phone, very fast and has many applications and the best part about it would be that it's not made by apple, So I don't have to deal with any of their shit... like Itunes.

It's nice to have a phone that doesn't require anything to be installed prior to using it... or putting music on it, or videos, or pictures, plus the fact that everything is easily synk'd with social networking sites makes things even better, seeing as it's just a password away.

Oh, and to show how much I like this phone and how cool the applications can be, ninety percent of the text on this post is from me talking into the phone and it writing it down for me, which is going to make blogging for me a whole lot more interesting... Well, at least on new years anyway haha

No comments:

Post a Comment