8.3.12

Me? A constant downer?

Yes, It's really not surprising... I know it, most of my friends know it, any regular reader of my blog would most likely have realised it, I am a constant down looker on society.

Nothing seems to really impress me anymore... It's like, as soon as I turned 15 I slowly started to view the world as a giant turd and it's just slowly started getting worse and worse...

Now, people always seem to tell me that I should look on the brighter side of it all... and you know what? If I were to do that, I don't think I'd be able to live with myself...

Think of it this way, If I have 33 bananas and the government told me that I needed more, I'd ask "why the hell do I have 33 bananas in the first place, I don't even eat them" obviously I would be lying, because I do actually like bananas... but only like... once in a blue moon...

and that's why I don't like dancing... No no, in fact, I love it, oh yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment