- I still have a girlfriend (sort of, we've decided to take a break)
- My piercings seem to have more or less healed completely since I last wrote about them... (I know I said that they were already healed, but I was wrong, they still had a while to go, compared to before, there is basically no pain at all, and there is no blood at all... there is a possibility that during my last post I had re opened the holes because they started bleeding again, but I'm not sure if it did happen or not...)
- The android tablet has been really good to me within the past two months, I really like certain aspects of it... However, it still annoys me that I couldn't get the 64GB + 3G version of the tablet (or even just this tablet with 3G), it would have come in handy so many times...
- My studying has been horrible... I tell myself "this year will be different" every year regarding study, and yet, it's always the same... Really fucking horrible... To be honest though, this year is worse than the previous years, because I have actually missed an assignment... Granted, I've had a really good reason to not do it, but I've still missed the assignment dateline...
- My wonderful British Acer laptop seems to be dying, it's been a really great laptop for it's lifespan and I didn't actually think it would last this long... Granted, at the same time I thought it would last longer as well... Hopefully I keeps going, I don't really want another one... Especially if it has Windows 8 on it >.<
Heya, since my last life update (which was in February)